Newcomers, lateral entrants, we provide perspectives!
In a young, dynamic team we tailor your entrance into the pharmaceutical branch. Whether you are still in the phase of orientation, you are looking for business guidelines or you need a professional application tutorial. GPS is your partner, creating clarity and providing perspectives.
Which indications are there? Which requirements do they have?
A pharmaceutical sales representative is responsible for the sales volume of its employing company by creating assignments for its products. This is your way of participating in shaping your company’s future.
Field sales in pharmacies
Field service at physicians
Field service at clinics
Tipps for your application
You feel attracted by the pharmaceutical sector? The next step is your job selection. But how to create a successful application?
Read more about your perfect application
Apply for the vacant position – your documents must refer to it.
The content of your application folder consists of three sections: cover letter, curriculm vitae and credentials. The following order has proven to be successful:
- Cover letter
- Cover, optional including photograph
- Curriculuim vitae, optional including photograph
- Credentials and references (the most current on top)
- Grades of vocational trainings/studies
- Further trainings
- Awards and certificates
Some tips at the end:
- In recent time, applicative documents are transferred mostly electronically
- Use the .pdf data type, not more then 3 files, not more then 9.99 MB in total
- Only submit complete and contemporary documents
- Avoid spelling and grammar mistakes
- Never attach document originals